Re: shirts

To: pbohler@wenet.net, tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shirts
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:31:48 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/13/99 4:22:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pbohler@wenet.net writes:

<< Has anyone received their shirts from Toby?

 Are they coming UPS or USPS?? >>

YES, YES, YES!!!!!  Mine showed up today.  Shipped USPS to my PO Box.

It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!  Great job, Toby.  The polo shirt is very nice
quality, the printing is perfect.  Couldn't ask for anything more.  All
images and the logo are the perfect size.  I promise I won't get it greasy!

Thanks again, Toby.  You really out did yourself.  All listers owe you a
group "Thank You!"

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport