Re: Tripod/PDLJMPR Lockups

To: Les Myer <lesmyer@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: Tripod/PDLJMPR Lockups
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:13:13 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Les Myer wrote:

> If enough people are having trouble with Tripod, I would consider moving
> PDLJMPR.  If you have trouble, please e-mail me privately and I will
> evaluate the severity of the situation.
>
> Regards,
>
> Les Myer

Les and the Spridgeteers,

I just registered a domain (NashvilleTN.org) and signed up with ICOM
to host it.  The cost to register a domain for two years was $70 and
the hosting service, including 45 Megs of server space, was 8.25 per
month, paid annually. I just checked and "PDLJMPR.com" is available.
I would be willing to put a few dollars in the pot to find you an
affordable home for such a great site.  If only 17 PDLJMPR users were
to contribute $10 it would pay for the space for the first year and
then 5 bucks or so a year would about take care of the hosting
service.  I'll bet we would fund it and have a permanent home for
PDLJMPR.

http://www.icom.com

--
Mark