Shock Links

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Shock Links
From: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:24:38 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The recent post concerning shock links prompts me to ask if both ends are
supposed to be solid.

As we are in the middle of changing rear springs and tuning-up our
shocks...I've noticed that our links exhibit a somewhat loose condition in
the spherical ends that mount to the spring plates. The ends that attach to
the shock levers are solid and do not rotate or spin, but the other ends do
move quite freely.

Should both studs be firm and not free spinning?

Thanks,

P.S.  Toby, we received our shirt today...very nice...thanks for all your
effort, it will be worn with pride!

Bill & Cindy