Re: Wiper Help

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Wiper Help
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:00:53 -0700
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Biff,

I just went through this on Puddles.  It ended up being the front tube
mount was sliping up by the left wiper gear under the dash.  This caused
both wipers to move only 25 degrees.  I had to take it all appart to fix
it.  The tube that penitrates the firewall lost it's flare.  I double
flared it again and it has been fine ever since.  It was a strange
problem.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby