Re: Fresh air hose

To: Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fresh air hose
From: Frmjr45@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:24:13 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-04-15 13:23:23 EDT, Dave_Vrba@mail.sel.sony.com writes:

<<
      Anybody ever try one of those accordion like drain pipe flexy thingys
      that you can attach to a downspout?  These are 4" and with a little
      cutting off of the square end(s), should work.  Would be very durable.
       They are about $6.95 at the local Home depot, OSH outlets when on
      sale. >>
Hi Dave, I've had one of those for years.  It fits, it's black, it doesn't
seem to wear out, it doesn't get crushed, and I don't care that it isn't
stock. I also got it free from a trash pile at a construction site.

Russ Mullaly
Ellicott City,MD.
1962 Midget