RE: 13x 5"aluminum wheels

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 13x 5"aluminum wheels
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:07:28 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ric- If I was allowed to run 6' wheels under my rules, I'd take you up on
it. However, I'm not. I do have a set of 3 BMW fin-style 13's -4 on 100mm
pattern if anyone's interested though.
        There was some discussion yesterday about 13 x 4"wires being stock
on the sprites, can anyone confirm or deny this?? I thought that the stock
wires were 13 x 3 1/2". if the stocks were 13 x 4", then my rules ill allow
me to run 13 x 5 1/2"rims.--Frank? Herb? anybody?
Thanks
Mark Haynes
'62 HAN6 RMVR