Washer Bottles

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Washer Bottles
From: "Bob Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:14:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Y'all,

I am completely baffled!!  Does anyone know which windscreen washer bottle
cap is correct for the 1963 Spridgets?  I know the '62s and earlier models
have a metal stud on the cap to attach the little hose, and the '64 - '67s
have a plastic stud on the cap, (the cap is the same size as the earlier
models but the plastic bottle is smaller on the '64 - '67s) but I can't
figure out which cap is correct for the '63.  I have two '63 Spridgets and
one has the metal stud cap, while the other has the plastic stud cap.  Was
the factory in some kind of changeover mode where they used both types on
the '63s, or what?!?

Thanks in advance,
Bob W.