Plastic Cleaner

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Plastic Cleaner
From: Bruce Henderson <bhndrson@west.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To the spridgets group, the following was just posted to the 356 list.
Brett Johnson is one of the gurus for the group (has, in fact, produced
three editions on 356 authenticy that are held as bibles of the marque).  I
should think if it's good enough for him, it should be good enough form me.
. . and you, perhaps.

Bruce Henderson
Camarillo, CA

>> BTW - I found this on their site when ordering a plastic cleaner called
Plexus. Many people on the Boxster Board have been raving about this for the
plastic rear window after having dissapointing experiences with meguiers
products; oily film, difficult to use,etc. <<

> Add me to the list of testimonials.  I just tried Plexus for the first
time and it is much easier to use on plastic rear windows.  I've been using
the Meguiars and was not very impressed. <

Brett Johnson