Re: Still No Shirts

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Still No Shirts
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 18:05:30 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
We haven't received ours yet, but I discovered the list late in the ordering
process and might be stuck waiting for the second batch.  Our mail comes
through Eugene, OR, which is 35 miles north of us, and generally takes a week
to get here from there.  Maybe if the USPS would go back to horses it would
speed things up.                                               Kate