Re: Ist autocross with spridget...need help

To: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ist autocross with spridget...need help
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:10:33 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
VolksPEZ@aol.com wrote:

> and sorry to say it did not go well.  The overcarburation killed the car
> every time we tried to launch.  Trying to work it all out now, got the bigger
> motor on the way when I can come up with the money, but untill then if anyone
> in NJ has a set of stock carbs or a tiny (34 or 36) Weber send me a
> mail...lets talk.  :)

Jim

I have stock 1.25 SUs, a few sets in the garage, infact, we traded your
set for a cam. I also just picked up a set out in Englishtown, they look
ready to go.
Like I said, the garage is never locked unless I'm mad at my son, then
it's locked up tight! I am not mad at him at the moment.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ