Speedo and Windshield (almost no shirt content!!)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo and Windshield (almost no shirt content!!)
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:44:48 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Got my Bugeye speedo back from Nisonger.  You may recall it was the one I
posted about earlier because the quality of the job was poor.  Well, it
finally (after 800 miles) pretty much quit altogether, and I returned it
under warranty.  NOW it looks and (so far) works great.  They did little
touchups to it without being asked.  These were areas I pointed out to them
last time in an enclosed list and were ignored.  I am now a satisfied
customer.  And, by the way, it went to them last Wednesday USPS, and came
back UPS on Friday.  10 day turn around, including shipping.

I also got the Mini Mania windshield and seal - both look great and UK made.
I'm traveling this week on business (and again next week), but hope to get to
it in a weekend or 2.

No shirt yet,
Ron