Re: Depression!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Depression!
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:04:57 -0700
Cc: phax@eng.kns.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, SCCARoadRally@onelist.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Don't feel bad Allen, I've been getting AARP applications since I was 39 (which
is what I still admit to #% years later).  My husband still gets birthday cards
from the American Legion celebrating a birthday making him 20 years older than
he actually is.  I'm looking forward to the day when he is the oldest living
veteran in the US!                                  Kate (39 & holding)