RE: blowers

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: blowers
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:11:51 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
True, but last time I checked the blower kit sold for $2500 or $3000. Ouch!
I also understand it is not without its teething problems. A fully rebuilt
and functional Judson would cost about $500 and will give you all the fun
you can handle on a 948 or 1098 Spridget without getting into serious mods
in the suspension and braking systems.

Daniel58612