Re: weber filter

To: ERIC080@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weber filter
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:42:39 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

I don't know if anyone has answered your question yet, but the standard
filter for the downdraft weber on a spridget is about 1" high. I've
purchased mine from the "B" Hive in Clemson, SC. (1-800-652-4483) because
they have a table at a lot of the local car shows. I just pick em up at the
shows.  I'm sure you could get one from anyone of the usual suppliers.

Robert
http://www.woozy.com/midget