Re: Spare Tyre Tie Downs

To: <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spare Tyre Tie Downs
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:16:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,

It's to good to be true!!!!    All you get is the front strap!

I wrote to M**s asking if this was all I was to get.  The catalog
says "SET" giving you the impression of both, when you get your
reciept is says "STRAP".  I've been waiting since December '98
for an answer!

Biff, AN5, 'Kermit & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'