Re: Parade style

To: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Parade style
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:34:33 -0400
Cc: Justin Cook <justincook@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick/Carolyn wrote:

> I would have to say yes.  My 67, I might add when I was young and
> stupid, had 7 people in her.  Five along the back rim.  Now I wouldn't
> recommend this many, I bellieve one wouldn't hurt.

Rick

I had 7 in my 67 Sprite when I was younger too. But we had the top up!
It took 3 to drive, I worked the pedals, the guy on my lap steered, the
guy on the center hump shifted, 2 in the passenger seat, and 2 in the
back.
We went bowling, you should have seen the looks when 7 poured out of a
Sprite!!!

Then again the look on my face when I went out one morning to find my
Sprite on the front porch of my (parents) house! Same buddys put it on
the porch late the night before and hid across the street when I was
leaving for school the next morning.

These cars are so much fun.

--
Frank Clarici