Re: Cleaning up the dash

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cleaning up the dash
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 23:26:45 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
<< In a message dated 4/23/99 7:30:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

 << I suppose you want one with a distict "H" engraved in it?
  Don't we all! >>

 I have a heater knob with a H in it. But unfortunetly I still plan to
restore my car. Sorry. However I do need a wiper togle switch. Previous owner
broke the tab off it and cut the wiper motor wires at the firewall. So on top
of fixing the body I also have to fix his screw ups. But that's ok I love
fixing old cars that look like crap. I makes you feel good when it looks
pretty again.

 James
 1962 AH Sprite MKll
 1979 Trans Am