Re: This is odd

To: robert@woozy.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This is odd
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 10:28:01 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/25/99 10:05:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
robert@woozy.com writes:

<< The guy wanted
 $1200 for it and said the engine and tranny were removed but came with the
 car. It was too rich for my blood, >>

Hi Robert and list. I really don't want a car I'm going to have to assemble.
I've got one like that in my back yard. Thank you for letting me know anyway.
I would prefer that it be running and ready to drive. The reason is I'm going
into corrections and once my high school diploma gets here (lost it) I won't
have much time to work on cars and I need a 4 banger to go back and forth in.
About 65 miles one way.

James
1962 AH Sprite
1979 Trans Am