Re: mechanical help in Chicagoland are

To: mavanderlinden@dttus.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mechanical help in Chicagoland are
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:51:39 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm new to the area, but there is a place up near me (70 miles west of
Chi-land) called Sport and Specialty in Durand (outside of Rockton) who Bob
Brown used (chime in at any time, Bob) and everyone in the car club here
raves about.  His number is (815) 629-2717, Mark Baker.  I met him once and
saw his shop and was very impressed.  He's building an aluminum bodied healey
for himself in his shop right now, and there were many other Healeys, Jags,
MGs, etc. scattered throughout the shop. His "help", a fellow named Doug I
believe, had a good hardcore chat about some Spridget engine rebuild stuff.