Re: synchro

To: Ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: synchro
From: "andy webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:08:57 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Apparently, according to my old Dad, during the war (ahh..the war) truckers
had to drive synchro, i.e no clutch.  coz if you wore your clutch out you
couldn't get another. Had to disengage gear and match engine speed to next
gear and knock it in.
You can't sychro a sprite 1st gear can you? i.e double clutch and select 1st
while moving?
andy