Re: Dead Fuel Pumps

To: "Rick/Carolyn" <walters@mail.softcom.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dead Fuel Pumps
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:04:21 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've had so much trouble with fuel pumps in the last year that I'm thinking
of installing my backup inline instead of just hauling it around in the
trunk. Put it on a hidden toggle somewhere and if/when the regular pump
stops, just flip the switch and keep going. This would also give me room to
carry another spare something in the trunk.

Larry Miller