shift gears/mechanical help in Chicagoland area

Subject: shift gears/mechanical help in Chicagoland area
From: Mark Vanderlinden <mavanderlinden@dttus.com>
Date: 30 Apr 1999 12:29:41 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=TeleMail/prmd=Deloitte/; 09D203729E885032-MTAUSCNT1DT]
X400-originator: mavanderlinden@deloitte.com
X400-received: by ans2-pub.dttus.com (Internal Mail Agent-2); Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:34:53 -0500
X400-received: by ans2-pub.dttus.com (Internal Mail Agent-1); Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:34:53 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure;
     Paul & rest of listeners out ther,

     What I mean is that when shifting gears (especially ti first and
     second) I get a lot of resistance to get it into that gear. It may
     well be a clutch problem but my technical knowledge has given up some
     where down the line af analyzing this.

     By the way, the Healey didn't have this when I put it in storage 7
     mnths ago. It just appeared when I took it out of storage. There seems
     to be no leak but maybe inside or very small) and the level in the
     cludge reservoir has not lowered.

     By the way, compliments to the people out there that have the
     technical knowledge that they can dream the diameter of the valve. I'm
     already happy when the Healey rides.

     Mark