Re: Brit bikes

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brit bikes
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 18:38:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When I was 15 I traded my Hodaka Ace 90, chrome tank and all, plus $50 for
an old Bonneville I had to push over a mile home. (stopped at the car wash
on the way so my Dad wouldn't think I was completly nuts) After tinkering
around with those amals for a while it ran like a champ. Now days I ride a
'77 Harley Super Glide, shaved flywheels, 2" drag pipes, drag bars. If they
can't see me, they dam sure hear me! But, seriously you have to ride (drive)
like everyone is out to get you. Oh by the way--- Hey, Amy, really cool
screen saver, thanks! JK