Re: Haystack

To: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Haystack
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 20:44:24 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To which I'll point out that last year, my then Weber-equipped 1380cc bugeye
won the AHSDC economy run with 45mpg, defeating many SU-equipped
spridgets (948, 1100, 1275)

Webers can be economical if you can bring yourself to drive with
economy in mind and aren't too attracted to the induction howl of
a wide open weber!  With my reputation as a lead foot, many folk
are surprised that I can bring myself to drive gently.

Mike