Source for correct trim bits

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source for correct trim bits
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 13:25:44 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just got off the phone with Martin MacGregor. This gentleman has been hand
making trim pieces for British and European cars for a long time. He can
supply to original specification, materials, and finish just about any piece
of weatherstripping, rubber, chrome, clips, grommets, plugs etc. for a
Spridget including Bugeyes. Briefly, he told me about his:

Door seals
Windscreen seal
Bonnet seal
Headlamp gasket
sidelight & taillight gaskets
sidescreen storage bags (as original)
tool bags (as original)
seat upholstery
door lining
hardura pieces
Lucas lenses
hose clips
etc. etc. etc.

He can even re-do a complete interior to concours specs (if required).
Martin has an excellent reputation in the field. I believe he can even do
hardtop seals.

Bonus is he is located in Canada (Toronto) so you yanks get the added bang
of the cheap Canadian dollar.

He is not on email but you can reach him at (905) 627-4006 phone & fax.

I have no financial interest yada, yada, yada.........

Daniel Thompson