Re: '76 Midget for Sale

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '76 Midget for Sale
From: Christian Stanton <cstanton@pixley.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 07:46:44 -0400
Cc: drded@ix.netcom.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Somehow this didn't make it over to the Spridgets list.
I know I'm not the only one on both lists....no interest, blah, blah, blah....
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:07:32 -0500 (CDT)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Let the dismantling begin

I've had it with trying to unload this whole, complete 76 Midget of mine. I was
asking $200 and
got two inquiries yesterday: 1 wanted me to take a roll of pictures and mail to
him and 2 wanted
to know if I'd pay half the tow bill on a 100 mile tow. People are just plain
crazy these days. So
much for my hoping that someone would wish to take on this project...anybody
need midget bits?
I'll be down at Carlisle and with a few days notice and a reasonable offer I'll
bring some spares
along. Willing to ship parts upon receipt of check in the amount of a
previously agreed upon
price.