Re: Jensen GT

Subject: Re: Jensen GT
From: "Angela Hervey-Tennyson & Peter Westcott" <toobmany@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 19:29:29 +1000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
How about the Kirk Douglas film 'Such Men are Dangerous'(??) where he
drives an ex Stirling Moss HWM.  This car eventually became the 'Stovebolt
Special' when fitted with a 283 Chev V8 after the Alta engine went to
lunch.  And the Clark Gable film 'Anything for a Lady' which featured early
speedway racers.  Or 'Checkpoint' with Rod Taylor as the villain and James
Roberston Justice as a David Brown character determined to win the Mille
Miglia.  THe list goes on...

Peter