Re: late 50's AH sprite rescued

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: late 50's AH sprite rescued
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 21:52:50 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Kevin Richards wrote:

> Hi listers,
>
> I am from the other side of the fence, being an MG person, but I just
> found out that you have a spridget list also.
> I have, for the past 3 years, attempted to get a local garage to sell me
> an old AH bugeye sprite that has been sitting there in the lot...

Kevin

Welcome to the RIGHT side of the fence.
At least you didn't stumble over from the Tr**mph list!
Us spridgeteers can be long winded, go off on weird subjects,
congratulate everybody on anything, tell jokes, and waste a lot of band
width, but we are one big happy bunch.
The chassis ID is on the frame rail just under the carbs on the Sprite.
AN5/L ??? the numbers will tell the year.
It's not much different then the MGA once you look at it.
Keep us posted and welcome to the list.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ