Re: Free Spridget Parts

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Free Spridget Parts
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 23:14:54 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/10/99 11:02:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< Next weekend most of us will be out in Carlisle.
 Well I will anyway. >>

Good point...car will be available all week as well and I will hold off on
the junkyard run till after the weekend of the 22 - 23rd is over to allow
some more time.  I will be a the SJ British Car show on the 23rd but the car
will be in the driveway available for scrounging.
If someone has some serious interest and just plain cant make it during that
time frame let me know and I will try and hold off the scrapping of the car a
little longer.

Jim