Re: Over My Head -> NOT with these lists.....

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Over My Head -> NOT with these lists.....
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:11:42 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "'Spitfires'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The list doesn't turn you into a mechanic ---- your car will.  It did not take
me long to learn why my first car (52 TD) came complete with about 200lbs of
tools.  I either had to learn what to do with them, or put the entire car on a
flat car and ship it to Spokane.
BTW, Michael, Gary wants to know if you are any relation to some football player
from the U of Oregon (Go Huskies! - my insertion) named Tony Graziano?