Re: sprite shrinkage....

To: tob@taltec.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sprite shrinkage....
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 20:43:20 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/12/99 4:30:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tob@taltec.net
writes:

<< by the way... took it around the block for a test spin... I couldnet help
 it... people were looking at me funny since the car has no hood nor
 passenger fender... but I coulndt resist...... now I much more motivated
 too.... >>

That's good. Hang with it and you'll have something to be proud of later when
your cruising past them Chevys and Fords. I got some weird looks to when I
drove my 76 Camaro home for the first time. The hood was off and basically no
exhaust just a couple of straight pipes that ended under my seat and a
chromed out 327ci engine for the whole town to see. I guess they thought I
was taking it to the junk yard. :-)

James
1962 AH Sprite
1979 Trans Am