Re: TV

To: sefisher@cisco.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TV
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 02:08:50 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/13/99 12:50:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sefisher@cisco.com writes:

<< Charlie is the little guy who climbed into my friend Berry's yellow '66
 Sprite a few weeks ago, stood at the wheel, and said "Wow, a cool car!"
 when he wasn't making vroomy noises.  Did that for an *hour*.  When
 Berry had to move the car into the garage (we were replacing rear wheel
 bearings on it) and Charlie had to leave, he threw a total,
 unrestrained, Fujita-6 tantrum.  Eyes squeezed shut, nostrils flaring,
 tonsils vibrating at about 8500 RPM, back arched like he was having a
 seizure, heels drumming on the concrete as we dragged him away from his
 yellow Spridget. >>

Sounds just like my 2 year old son. He loves my Sprite. Until I took the
seats out I would let him climb in and he would sit there as long as I would
let him playing with the steering wheel, making vroom vroom sounds and
giggling. Always had a fit when I took him out. And even now with seats out
and inside stripped and ready for bodywork he will still try to get in. He
actually slid the side curtain open, reached in and opened the door a couple
of times. Gotta keep an eye on that boy when he goes outside. :-)

James
1962 AH Sprite
1979 Trans Am
Web site link: