Painted Rubber Bumpers

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Painted Rubber Bumpers
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 13:37:51 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey,
   I was bored over lunch, so I scanned in a picture of my 1975 midget, and
tried to figure out what it would look like if the bumpers were painted the
same color as the body.  The answer?  Butt ugly!  For the cost, it would be
more worthwhile to convert to chrome bumpers.

If you want to see what I came up with, check here:
http://www.erols.com/gottstein/bumpers.html

You be the judge.  Keep in mind that I'm no graphic artist, and I only took
about 15 minutes to do this.  I'm sure some of you could do a lot better.

BTW, has anyone out there done the Chrome Bumper conversion?

Later,
    John