Re: Scott Fisher?

To: sefisher@cisco.com, dthompson@gbc.ca
Subject: Re: Scott Fisher?
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:23:42 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-05-13 14:17:50 EDT, sefisher@cisco.com writes:

> My wife has occasionally looked at a Peter Egan column and handed it
>  back to me saying, "Does he *know* he's writing about your life?"

I think many of us go through the "wow, he did it again" ritual every month.
The weirdest was the day we got our "Gift For A Month" XK-E, we stopped
cruising only long enough to pull the R&T out of the mailbox and see Peter,
of course, had just brought his home as well.  Last month's "What car Ads
REALLY Mean" was especially timely as I got it the day I had gone to see a
"Rust Free" TR-6 with THE FRAME joined with fiberglass bondo tape....