Re: What next?

To: sjonston@dreamscape.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What next?
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:36:46 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/14/99 8:45:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sjonston@dreamscape.com writes:

<< Now that the radiator is out, I have nice access to parts of the engine and
 front end that I've never had before.  Is there anything in particular worth
 checking or replacing in there before I put the radiator back in? >>

If this is a 1275, try and attach something to use as a timing mark on the
top of the timing chain cover.  Frank C. suggested something like this to me
when I complained about the overt exercise that accompanies checking the
marks with a timing light and jumping up to move the distributor.

If you are not careful when you reach over the fender to move the dizzy, you
can pull the dang thing right out!  Guess how I know this...

Robert Houston