Re: Light Headed

To: sefisher@cisco.com
Subject: Re: Light Headed
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 06:58:40 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Any idea what stage this project got to?
There may well be the dies sitting somewhere gathering dust when they could
be at a foudry creating new heads for old engines. I often wonder what
happened to the "mould" for the REPCO high power X-flow head for the 138c.i.
"grey motor" that G.M.HOLDEN produced from 1948-1963. Only a handfull of
thes heads were ever made, as rare as rocking horse sh*t, I've known cars to
be stolen just for the X-flow head.
Andy