Re: Rare Tr!@#ph Parts

To: toyman@htcomp.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rare Tr!@#ph Parts
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 22:20:06 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This past Easter, there was a Dk Blue and Silver Mayflower in the small
parade of cars at the Union St. (San Francisco) parade. This one was in
excellent condition and I found it quite charming and unique. Looked like a
fun little car.

Gerard

At 9:12 PM +0000 5/15/99, toyman@htcomp.net wrote:
>Anyone here familiar with a Triumph Mayflower? Built from 50-53 they
>resembled
>a Rolls Royce.Well I have a line on a Mayflower that is being parted out.I'm
>after the carb but I understand that the rest of the car is pretty well
>intact.YEAH YEAH I know this is a Spridget list but some of you guys must
>have
>friends in low places(Triumph Owners)so tell your buds.There were only 500 of
>these things brought in officially,all the rest were brought back by
>sevicemen
>if I have my story correct.If I don't,I'm certian Scott Fisher will set me
>right <Grin>thanx for reading this Triumph trash.toyman

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A