Re: New Car/No LBC Content

To: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: New Car/No LBC Content
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 17:43:13 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually, the trick with the automatic Honda tranny is to use ONLY Honda
transmission fluid (ATF).  If you use only Honda tranny fluid and change at
regular intervals, you will not have any problems.  If you don't believe me,
drain your Honda transmission and put Ford fluid in there, drive for awhile,
then put real Honda fluid back in and feel the difference.  I have routinely
put 120,000+ miles on Hondas and have never had a problem.  They make it
easy to change your fluid so you'll do it more often...they include a drain
plug.  Just my .02!

adrian

--

J. Adrian Barnes