Midgets for Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midgets for Sale
From: AN5L@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 22:26:38 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 While walking through Carlisle saturday I was given a 300 page Auto Locator.
Took me an hour to go  through it today. Found two Midgets for sale.

78 Midget, exc. cond, 28,000orig mi, runs superbly, immac int, new insp, well
maint & protected from weather, brown w/blk and tan,$6,700.
717-691-7995,Mechanicsburg, Pa. (Looks good in the picture)

74 Midget, all mechanics redone, new top, runs great, needs minor body work,
many extras, $1800 obo, call 570-824-4410 aft 5pm, Wilkes Barre, Pa. ( Lots
of primer showing in photo, Maybe lots of bondo???)

Nothing to gain from this etc.etc. If anyone wants a copy of the picture I
can fax a copy  to you from my office.

Sorry to miss seeing some of you there but I did have my Spridget shirt on
and only met Paul and Curt??.

Nick Ferrant
AN5L@aol.com
61 Bugeye