Re: Mag wheel nuts and parts to give away.

To: SirIanOfCa@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mag wheel nuts and parts to give away.
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:18:27 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mini Mania - (408) 942-5595.  They also have a web site at www.minimania.com and
get e-mail at info@minimania.com.  Hope they can
help.                                                Do you perchance have a
pair
of door mirrors and a cigarette lighter?  I could use both.  Also the female
half
of the snaps holding the tonneau cover on would be very nice to have.  Thanks
and
good luck with your
projects.                                                            Kate