Re: SU rebuild advice

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: SU rebuild advice
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:59:46 -0700
Cc: "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Steve,
It's not like rebuilding a dual pump Holley.  They're quite simple.  Make
sure your throttle shafts aren't worn excessively and all passages,
openings, orifices and parts in general are clean and clear from old gas
buildups.  Save your money on the video; someone's  marketing ploy! (IMHO)
WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!