shirt production run #2

Subject: shirt production run #2
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 02:18:53 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I finally got the loose ends tied down.... and I've been busy with da Sprite
and School... so here is the updated and modernaized web page:

http://www.taltec.net/images/main.html

you can take alook at the different shirts and other stuff, and you can go
ahead and place an order when you are ready... thanks alot...

I'm shooting for less than 4 weeks... so lets see if I can do it...

Thanks for your pataince...

Toby

(BTW... can someone tell me if the java works, you should see my sprite with
a english flag waving behind it in the left frame.... looks nice when it
works... thanks again..) p.s. a gray box means that it isnt working :(....

BYE!
Toby Atwater,   Santa Barbara, CA, tob@taltec.net
http://www.taltec.net/images/main.html
1969 Austin Healey Sprite, mk 4 "noname" (in restoration!)
1971 FJ-40 Toyota Land Cruiser "BEEF" (daily driver.. stock everything)