Re: Sprite Side Windows and more Questions

To: ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: Sprite Side Windows and more Questions
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:01:24 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

> The best thing you can do for reliability is drive it a lot.

Absolutely!

BTW, I'm redoing the 4 wheel drums on the Bugeye (thanks to the great Peter
C. for parts, advice, and, most importantly: etc.).   Drums, shoes, springs,
wheel cylinders new.  It will be interesting to see how well they work in
"refreshed" condition.  If I don't see a nice improvement over what was there
before, it'll be discs for me.

Still keeping all the original stuff for the "someday" concours reversion,
Ron