Re: Open apology

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Open apology
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 08:46:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/22/99 12:49:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<< I received a tempered letter from one of our readers in the business.   To
him, and any others I may have potentially harmed, I apologize.
 Sincerely,
 WFO Herb >>

Why apologize??  I thought this was supposedly a free enterprise society
where everyone is told they are equal.  Maybe some are more equal than
others.  Who ever sent you the chastising email should be informed that this
is not exclusively thier list of clients.  If you want to offer your services
and or parts at a discount price have at it.

Ron Mitchell
Ortonville, MI