65 Midget FS in NJ

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 65 Midget FS in NJ
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:24:43 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At the British show in NJ sunday there was a 65 Midget FS.  Nice looking
little project.  usual rust, bonnet lip, very minor around wheel arches,
chrome rocker covers so I dont know what's hiding there.  Floors seemed very
solid.  Nice original interior (Black and Red) Nice top.  Moderate chrome.
Car is Black with double white stripes. Wire wheels.  Had midly worked 1275
with weber downdraft carb, runs great.  Comes with original 1098 and lots of
spare parts.  Owner kept asking eveyone what it was worth and noone came up
with an answer so dont know if he has a real idea for pricing.  Seems to me
would be a great deal at or under 1000 but probably worth at least 1500.
Owner can be contacted at 609-691-1505 his name is Bill Scaffidi.

No financial interest....insert all other usual disclaimers here, just want
to find it a home...hell if you buy it I'll give ya a 69 parts car to go with
it :) (Still havent had the heart to junk it)

Jim