Re: 52 Jag Sedan

To: nateley@email.msn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 52 Jag Sedan
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 09:03:46 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In my opinion this car is absolutely worthless and not worthy of your time or
consideration.!  Please forward the exact location and phone number of the
individual that has it and I'll take care of letting him know...ok?..;-).

Seriously, this sound really cool..I'd suggest it shouldn't be worth over
$1500 or so, and would try to pick it up for $500 or less.  Lots of work
ahead, lots of money, and I wouldn't expect the finished restoration to be
worth what you put into it.  Having said that, I'd still love to have it.

Robert Houston