Re: Safe youngster cars

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Safe youngster cars
From: Rick <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 17:22:04 -0400
Cc: suhs2@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Can't because I take tools and parts the security people won't let me carry on
board.  I have to check 'em as baggage.  I also thought of sending them ahead
via
UPS or Fedex, but that's expensive too.  Plus I do service work and have to
travel at a moments notice.  A couple of years ago I got a service call in the
morning, flew to Dallas in the morning, fixed the problem and flew back that
afternoon.  Got another service call and flew back to Dallas that evening.  Fun.

--
Bugeye on TEN
X-Treme Motorsports