Re: Safe youngster cars

To: shawn tobin <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Safe youngster cars
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 17:04:50 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Shawn,

I recon, that's Texan taulk, there's three type of drivers.  Defensive,
offenesive, and paranoid.  I know they are out to hit me.  Frankly I'm alway
looking when I drive, as the Sprite is so small.  I drive it like a motorcycle,
watching for any thing.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby