Re: another mag

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: another mag
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:01:29 -0400
Cc: Ronsoave@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/27/99 9:03:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Ronsoave@aol.com
> writes:
>
> << AND BY THE WAY... I never found the British Car Mag with George and Frank
> in
>  this town.  They had the previous issue on the rack for ever, but never
>  replaced it in B&N, Borders, Media Play, Walden Books, and anywhere else I
>  looked.  I truly must have looked 30 or 40 times, any chance I got.  Anyone
>  got a spare for sale? >>

> They have a web site at:  www.britishcar.com  and while you are there, don't
> forget to take the trivia quiz!

That trivia quiz has NOT changes in 2 years!
And if you want to speak to the editor of Brit Car mag, it's
<editorgary@aol.com>
He is a regular on the big Healey list.

I had a few extra copies from the magazine but friends and family have
all but 2, I'm keeping those 2.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ