Mounting gas tank

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mounting gas tank
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 16:28:23 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It's been two years since I pulled the old gas tank (vented) off my
'75.  I was about to put the new (non vented) tank on and noticed that
it looked like one of the bolts holding the leaf springs in place might
have to be removed in order to fit the tank, but I can't remember...  Is
this the case?  I wanted to check the collective wisdom before killing
my arms holding the tank up in the air for no reason.  Thanks!  :-)

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group
http://www.workgroup.net